The St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Cathedral is the second Roman Catholic cathedral built in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. It was constructed from 1899–1909 and was built in a Gothic type construction, by Kiev architects Vladimir Gorodetsky and E. Salya. Historically, it belonged to the Latin Rite Catholic community.
In 1933 the church was looted and closed, and in 1943 was badly damaged by shelling, was set on fire, and only by 1980 it was restored and partially reconstructed. Since 1980, Nicholas church was to function as a concert hall of the House of Organ and Chamber Music.